Friday 6 July 2012

Interview Experience (18) :Kunal Shah

I have done my Bank of Baroda interview.
Time: 9 am
Venue: Ahmedabad

Panel: 3 Sirs & 1 Madam

I was first candidate of my panel (Panel:2)

I entered the room and wish them good morning. (First Madam & then sirs)
They asked me to sit down.

m1: From which place you belong?
Ans.: Petlad in Anand Dist.
m1: How many branches of BOB in petlad?
Ans: 1
m1: Did you visit branch? What is bad experience & Good Experience?
Ans: I have visited branch. No bad experience. Their service is good and fast.
m1: From how many years you live in ahmedabad?
ans: 4 years
m1: Tell me about your family background?
Ans: I told
m1: There are Acts connected with Bank. Tell me some name of them
Ans: SARFAESI Act, AMLA, PMLA, Negotiable Instrument Act, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Contract Act.
f1: What is pledge?
Ans: I told
f1: What is difference between Pledge & Mortgage?
Ans: I told
m1: Why did you have gap between B. Com. & M. Com.?
Ans: I justify this
m1: What is your current salary?
Ans: I told.
m2:Did you hear about Bancassurance?
Ans: Yer sir. It is crossselling for banks. our bank has tie up india first life insurance co. ltd.
m2: Currently what is reason behind down trend of stock market?
ans: Some reforms like GST, FDI in Multibrand Retail is not in progress and Finance Minister has imposed GAAR on FIIs. And FII did not like that.
m2: what is full form of GAAR
Ans: general anti avoidance rule.
m3: How to operate demat account:
Ans: i told
m3: What is SIP?
Ans: I told
m3: What is benefits of SIP?
Ans: I told
m3: At which place you want posting? Ahmedabad or Petlad?
Ans: Anywhere.
f1: If dena bank's result came out earlier than BOB than what did you do? Did you join at the first day or wait for the result of BOB?
ans: I will wait for the result of BOB

I must say Panel was so Candidate Friendly and whole of my interview was in Regional Language i.e. Gujarati

No comments:

Post a Comment