Sunday 10 June 2012

Interview Experience (17) : Rekhadoss Thulasi

My reporting time was 9 AM...at 12 noon my documents were verified.We were to write an essay on our regional language.
There were three people at my interview panel.I am going to refer them as M1,M2 AND M3.
Me-May i come in sir?
M1-yes plz.
Me-Good afternoon sirs
M1-good after.plz take ur seat.So , Ms.Rekha wats ur qualification?
Me- I have applied on the basis of 12th std
M1-Ok ,u have mentioned pilot training in ur application.can u tell abt it
Me- sure sir.after my 12th std,i ws not interested in eng or medical.So i did my pilot training
M1- how much did it cost u?
Me-10 lakhs sir.My father had saved 10 lakhs for my education and marriage.So i requested my parents to invest in my flying
M1-So,why didn't u continue with flying.
Me-Sir.flying was my passion.i wanted to experience adventure.i did it.also i am not medically eligible to work as a pilot.So.it was only passion.
M1-Oh...really. so can u tell abt ur parents
Me- said
M1-how will u be working in rural areas since ur the only daugther?
Me- Sir , i have been in philiipines all alone for 2 years.I can handle it sir
M2-so wat r u doing now?
Me-sir,i am doing my 2nd year BBA banking.
M2- what r ur subjects?
Me-said
M2-so,since ur studying economics,wat kind of economy does india have??
Me-Sir,developing economy
M2-ya...but wat kind of controlled....or...
Me-sorry sir i dont know
M3-who is gov of RBI?
Me-said
M3-name some public sector ,private sec and foreign banks
Me-said
M1-have u heard of NREGS?
Me-Sir..NRE is non residential external acc....
M1-NO...i am asking abt NREGS.
Me-oh sorry sir.....then said the ans
M1-Ok...rekha...thank you....hope to see you soon as a pilot..
Me-i laughed as he was joking....(damn-- i shud have immediately said that not as a pilot but as your bank employee)..

Dont know wat will be result.....any suggestion guys....like how shud i convince them that i wish to work in bank only....flying was only my passion...
Grand Thank's him to Thulasi



We Live to hear Comments on this interview for Analyzing  

No comments:

Post a Comment