Thursday 7 June 2012

Interview Experience (16) : Atul Shelke

My life’s 1st interview
in dena bank....
Center-hotel
heritage, Nagpur
 I reached there 8.45 am but my interview start at 2.20pm the panel was too good, 4 member all r male... I enter when rang the ring... I wish them ,then
M1 say to seat me
then ,
m2-tell me about  u r self me- my name is atul shelke,i m from  butibori..
M2-whr is it...
I ans. ..
M1-abt family me- my mother n Me
m2 - n father me-he is no more
m2-if u got job, r u go alone
me  - no sir i m going with my mother
m2 -ok m3-tell u r graduation subject
me  - i say  eco,f/ a, marketing  ect (commerce)
m3 - then u know all abt  financial a/c ,u learn 3 year n me-ha sir but i  complete
it in 2009,  thoda thoda yad hai.
m3-ye thoda thoda kya hota hai,u r smart,young boy,u
can ans. It,aakhir 3 sal padhe ho aap
me-i smiled
m3- wht is current ratio me- try to recall
(but he que. Very soon)
m3-wht is current assets..
M3-wht is gud will,tell the banlace sheet entry,all abt 4-5 que abt b.Com ( realy fil bad i cant ans all with confidanc :( M1-which pepar did u
Read i say marathi pepar name,
m1-eng nahi milata
kya apke yaha,why nt u read eng pepar,u r eng is weak
me-ok.Sir i try to impru
m3-rashtrapati
ke umedwari me kön kon hai. I ans....
M1- do u have u r own land me-yes
m1-to ap yaha se khtana dur job kr sakate ho me- kaì bhi
m1- do u knw SIROUNCHA,its on AP - MH bourder,8 ghante lagte hai yaha se
me- ha krunga sir( dil se nahi bola)
then
 m4-ok.Atul,u can go.
Me-thank u sir.
15 mim chala
My scor 161 nt any hope,but 1bat
samaj me
aayi,knowlge hai to
confidance aa hi jata
hai, bahut pachtawa
ho raha hai,b.com ke que. Ke ans ache se
nahi de paya :-(
no picture

No comments:

Post a Comment